Wednesday, November 19, 2008

a song for us.

today i shall share a very personal song.
=)

this song was personal cuz it's the first song ive ever sung to a girl.
as in try to serenade a girl kinda singing.
without the aid of any kind of music.
it was kinda like a personal rule for me,
tad i would never ever sing a song for a girl unless i wanted her to be "the one"
and well..i guess musta screwed up in tad estimation and tad first is gone.
lol.

in any case...

the time was a lazy sunday afternoon.

the place was her room,

the company was her..
and she was lazing and half snoozing in my arms when i told her in my studiedly casual voice.."have you heard this song before...?this is the song i wanted to sing you...cuz its really true...and i really think it says alot of things i wanna tell you.."
and she shook her head..and there i took a breath and took tad leap.

and this was wad i sang to her.
still believe in alot of the lines tho.

lauryn hill's - can't take my eyes off you.


You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.
You'd be like Heaven to touch.
I wanna hold you so much.
At long last love has arrived
And I thank God I'm alive.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

Pardon the way that I stare.
There's nothing else to compare.
The sight of you leaves me weak.
There are no words left to speak,
But if you feel like I feel,
Please let me know that it's real.
You're just too good to be true.
Can't take my eyes off you.

I love you, baby,
And if it's quite alright,
I need you, baby,
To warm a lonely night.
I love you, baby.
Trust in me when I say:
Oh, pretty baby,
Don't bring me down, I pray.
Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
And let me love you, baby.
Let me love you.

_______________________________________

wah jialat.

now tad i have the official lyrics.
den i realised how badly i fucked up my version.

my version is as follows.
maybe tads why it didnt work.
lol.

but i tink mine fitted wad i wanted to say loads better..

you're just too good to be true,
can't take my eyes off you,
you feel like heaven to touch,
i wanna hold you so much,
at long last love has arrived,
and i thank God i'm alive,

you're just too good to be true,
can't take my eyes off you.

Caught in the way tad it stands,
there's nothing else to compare,
the sight of you leaves me weak,
there no words left i can speak,
and if you feel like i feel,
please let me know that its real,
you're just too good to be true,
can't take my eyes off you.

i love you baby,
and if its quite alright, i'll need you baby,
thru all my lonely nights, i'll love you baby,
trust in me when i say.....
oh pretty baby,
don't bring me down i pray,
oh pretty baby now tad i found you stay,
and let me love you baby, let me love you....


i really thought i had found the love of a lifetime...
and i really wanted her to believe me when i told her those 3 words...
tad i personally fear the most...
cuz i know from that moment on there's no turning back..at least for me..
and most of alll...
i really wanted her to stay by my side forever...
oh wellz.

__________________________________________

enjoy and stay tuned!
tmr beckons a piano track.=)


and for the record.

BIZ STATS IS SHIT.

in the immortal words of an 13 yr old ranter who had just discovered swearing about....i tink 9 yrs ago..22 -13 = 9..okay correct...

FUCKSHITHATE.

3 perfect words to symbolize my current feelings towards the module.

No comments: