Friday, November 21, 2008

keke.

TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY
IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.


HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
BABY GLORIA!!!!!


MAY YOUR BRAINS GET BIGGER,
LEGS GET LONGER,
AND FACE GET PRETTIER PLZ.

woohoo!

go baby!its your birthday!!!
we gonna party like its your birthday!!!

yea with and an exam tmr for the both of us.
phail plz.=(


HAPPY BDAE!!!=D
/hug



______________________________
edit at 2.01pm

the song today is dedicated to josh..
to those who're looking for something.

sometimes we look and search so hard for this elusive thing called love.

when all we really needta do is bid our time and wait patiently.

i can't explain alot of things bro.
nor can i claim to know alot.
i may dispense advice like a pharmacy,
but i can't live my own advice.

but what i can tell you from my grand total of 3 relationships and 7 yrs is that..

love hurts.
and love is.

love is not a rational feeling.
it doesnt make you think.

love is not a logical thing.
it doesnt make sense.

it just happens.
and when it does, grab it and savour it for its worth.

the only thing worse den love lost is regret tad you didnt give it your all.

n the most painful lesson love can give is one tad i've personally juz went thru.

love isnt forever.

it may last a lifetime, but death takes away love for 1 person in any case.

but the cynic in me says, love isnt forever.
so enjoy it whilst it lasts while hoping fervently tad it really lasts a lifetime.=)

preferably she'll die at 100, and you'll die 2 mins later so you wunt hurt that much.
now tad would be ideal.
=D


the song is melee's she's gonna find me here.

and i love the lyrics.

makes the supressed depressed dude within feel slightly better.

____________________________________

you shouldnt have to do all that much.
you should be loved for who you are.
and loved the way you wanna be loved.=D
and when 2 pple do alla that.
den its true love.
imo.


and that's the way you'll find me right here.
patiently waiting for the abovementioned love.

zomg cynic alert.lol.
________________________________
edit at 3.00pm

okie fug the song refuses to stream more den 30s.
if you guys want the full thing gimme a msg i'll send it to you.
=)

its beautiful.=D

Now I don't have to climb the highest mountain
And I don't have to sail the seven seas.
Now I don't have to push myself through desert sands
'Cause she's gonna find me here.

And I don't have to put on all my best clothes
And I don't have to put on a show.
Now I don't have to act like a total stranger
'Cause she's gonna find me here.

When she finally arrives
It will be right on time.
And I'll know that it's real
'Cause the light in her eyes
Will look through and show what a fool I had been
To search far and wide with my heart in my hands.

And I don't have to worry about her
'Cause I know she's fine, now, on her own.
Now can put my mind on things in my own life
'Cause shes gonna find me here.
You know that she's gonna find me here.

And when she finally arrives
It will be right on time.
And I'll know that it's real
'Cause the light in her eyes
Will look through and show what a fool I had been
To search far and wide with my heart in my hands.

Now I don't have to cut up my heart
Into pieces so small
And give them to those who don't care.
Now I don't have to search for one girl
In the depths of my soul
'Cause she's gonna find

You know she's gonna find me here.


n i loved your eyes.
oh well.

okie stop.
its supposed to be for josh so yea.
LISTEN TO THE LYRICS FOO.
okie househ.=)

lub choo long long time.=D
_______________________

No comments: