Tuesday, November 18, 2008

broken hearts.

i as re-reading an earlier post.

http://emotionalparody.blogspot.com/2008/11/truly-smile.html


and i wondered to myself just how much things have changed.
yes dudley.changed.
/disapproving frown.

exactly 1 month ago,
my heart was broken in a way tad i would've never thought possible.
not possible cuz i didnt tink i would ever so earnestly get so emotionally involved with an individual after previous lessons.

but things have moved on beyond the way i would've thought possible.
and bit by bit i find myself moving on i guess.
2 weeks ago,
i asked myself a question.
and i didnt know the answer.

the question was this "even if she wanted us back together right now.would i be willing"

2 weeks ago, the answer was "i really don't know."
yesterday, after finally sleeping properly from exhaustion from many sleepless nights,
i asked myself the same question.

and i finally have a yes or no answer.
and the answer is "no. not right now.not for the forseeable future"

i was driving back from guitar tuition as per normal..
and it hit me full force just how much she's been a huge part of my life.
before we broke, every monday, on the way back from tuition, i would stop at the junction of clementi road, whip out my phone, and gif her a call asking her out for dinner.
=)
and now..
everytime i reach that junction, i reach down for my phone..and den i put it back down and accelerate outta the turning onto the expressway home.
that absence.....it stings...
all the little things tad make a relationship so much more den just a word.=)

sad but things change i guess.=)

druggie asked me a poignant question when i was dealing with my emotions after the initial break up.
and back then,
i gaf the same answer "i honestly don't know"

but now tad i've dealt with my emotions.
i think i can safely blog and not fear that anything i say will undermine who i am in your eyes.

the question was "你是真的很爱她吗??

and now, 1 month later..

the answer is "我真的的确很爱她。"


=)

life moves on.=)


_______________________________
on a seperate note,
ive decided to make my blog into sumthing like a music blog.
=)
song of the day widget is making life interesting.
come check in for your music fix daily.
hahahaha.
i promise jo0 nice song.=D

No comments: