Wednesday, November 05, 2008

de javu

as im typing this,
ive got my beloved rock glass an inch away from my left hand, my ages old bottle of vodka citron tad i intend to finish tonite, and a bottle of vanilla coke within reach.

im extremely certain,
tad sumwhere in my past, or in my previous life,

i must have FUCKED up majorly.

there's no way else i can understand why the same thing hasta happen twice.

i mean paranoia exists for a reason right?

so going by my paranoia,
i should've seen this coming.
was i blind to it?
or did i just choose to disbelieve it and have faith.

its de javu all over again.
and i really hafta ask myself where the hell i fucked up.



okie uim gonna halfa continuer this another day.

hella drunk.

/cheer for red bull and cranberry juice.
qheeeee.
and tyhe lil bita redbulls.
kekekeke.

No comments: