Sunday, November 09, 2008

乡情

i was clearing up my room,
preparing for my lil bro's moving in,
and to prevent myself from losing precious memories,
i started searching out treasured lil bits,and hurriedly went to the top cupboard to search for my lil green box.
and this time,
i decided to indulge myself in a little nostalgia,
and hence the lil photo strip below.

featured below are things i find particularly inclined to share,
just opening up a bit of my lil green lockbox.
each of these means alot to me.=)
hence the fact tad i actually bother to keep em properly.



me wen i was ginnahpi.

i see jo0, you see me? WHY YOU TAKE PHOTO O ME I CALL MUMMY!!/bawl.


me in my cutest every photo, with snot coming down from my nose.
check out the phat ghetto colors man.i was representing right wen i was a kid.=D

and then the legendary years
the lost and found photos of the day tad persists thru out history.
=D
taken at at some ungodly hour in the morning, look out the window its still pitch dark.
i asked to be in school early this day due to the fact tad we were gonna parade about in our TEAM XL jerseys.=)
and the amazing thing as all present would tell you, was that i had a smile on my face despite it being dam early.=)
now tad's like a gold find in a shitpile.
tads how rare tad is.
kekek.

the infamous "do us from the back shot - together with giant's barely make - able out on the white board "TEAM XL"

representing da Team of brothers tad never stopped loving.=)

and then came the brief period of time where i was really involved with church stuff,
on stage performing as lead in church dance.
den came this thankfully brief period in my life which lessons i have learnt and stuck in my head.but am extremely thankful for. reason is in the next photo.
cuz in the process of these period, i met a singular young individual, who would change my life significantly about 5 yrs down the road. the first thing she ever gave me. excluding the bite on the back tad i STILL insist i have scars off.=)
she made this for my bdae.
while i met her, i was in jc, and who can forget the class....okie the first of 2 classes.=P
and it was here tad i met a great amazing brother.
who remains a brother still today.


and then i joined hockey cuza loi. which turned out to be the most "RIGHT" thing i did in jc.
for the full story of why its cuza loi,look no further den me being dam chikopek and her legs when i was walking to school one day behind her.she happened to be carrying a hockey stick.lol.

but yes, the glory team.

argueable the one of the proudest days in my life when this prize presentation ceremony came about. there have been many other occasions where i have won gold and silver medals, but this still counts as one of the best.

and then the 2nd class. as i ingloriously retained.
the first 3 months pple,

followed by the more permanent few
and thruout the 3 yrs, the treasured friends made and kept.


DRUGGIE WE NEED A PIC TOGETHER.
loi too plz.o.0
moving on,

and during that last yr of my jc life, i was blessed by a beautiful young thing who spent a pretty sweet coupla months in my life.

and during these times, certain frenships became stronger and cemented in time.

and from the foundation of this friendship did something else sprout, where the girl who entered my life a good 6 yrs ago, became the main feature in my life.

for a time at least.
/sigh.
OKIE NO EMO FUCK NO EMO.
/screams to self.
sigh.
o.0
and lastly,
how certain things will never change.
"pretty eyes wickermasuriya joshua kane tan will always be the gay target of the team,"
and brothers never die.
the end.
and just becuz im such an emo kid and i love my new chinese program,and just simply cuz this is my blog and thus i can,
EMO inc.

每个人都有一个不能够过的限度,
每个人都有一个不能克服的弱点,
我的弱点就是我不能控制我感受,
但就是那个感受才让我活的感受。
okie thankfully brief eh.
lol.
okie time to continue cleaning up my room.

No comments: