Sunday, August 19, 2007

keekke sat.

awesome awesome sat.:)
hahaha.
slept late,
ate hearty,
and danced the night away.
wad more could i guy ask for.
and further more,
i managed to fulfil wad i desperately wanted to achieve this year.:)

FIREWORKZZZZZ ZOMG.:)

nais pls.
despite it being left overs from the NDP,
didnt make it any less spectacular.:)

watched it wit josh and zp aft the grp get kinda seperated.:)

for you who missed it,
i got a coupla small videos for ya'll.
josh will send me the bigger ones tad'll pwnzor but till then.:)
these are taken via a shaky hand + a lousy mototola phone.
lol.
it looks a lot better on the hp screen tho.lol.
be sated with these,
they're really small files so shouldnt take long to load.
ignore the background noise.
lol.


ah shit.
blogger juz rejected my youtube miniplayer.-_-
okie nvm 1 x links for you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqnej-wxZyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8Mwi8sBHpA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u42duMTSCRI

pardon the lousy grainy pictars but it'll hafta to till josh sends me the vids.:)
+ im bored and i wanna needta unload the files off my cam before the thing hangs and dies on me.-_-
and why arent i asleep?
im slowly hydrating my ass else i end up wit 1 x massive hangover tml.lol.

note to self.
will make this event EVERY SINGLE YEAR FROM NOW ON.
supposedly its a 1/2 yearly thing so yup.
hmmm.
muz keeep remembering to keep an eye out for it.:) WOOT.


all in all.
awesome sat.
:)
met awesome pple,
had great fun,
danced till my legs gave out and my voice went hoarse,
<3 josh,dud,zp,leonard,aaron tan and teo and vanessa i think.
should be the right name.lol.

1 x juz wanted to dance and not care about anithin else.:)
(sidenote to self.must stop grinding guys if im to have a chance to talk to girls.LOL.-_-)


i swear music and driving are like the theraputic(spelling) sources of my life la.
dam shiok.
music juz ministers to me and driving juz makes me ponder.(i am still concentratin on the road dun worry pls.-_-)

was at service today and i realise sumthin.


i realluy really really love singing.
i swear if i could do it for a living.
i would.
lol.

No comments: