Sunday, December 04, 2005

grrr.money flies away.:@:@:@:@:@:@

i bought my belt..
YAY.;)
$84.15.
stupid piece of shat better last me a coupla yrs.

tml's prom!!!:)
n den its the aft prom party.:)
good tidings.
but im broke till i can claim the moolah from my mummy before i got down.
hurrhurrr.:)

lalalala.
i dunno why but im pretty hyped up fer prom.
but not so much so prom i guess but the aft prom gig.
im hopin things turn out well if not imma really like get quick angsty.
:@

time flies,
pple change,
no 2 leaves fall,
quite the same.

logic n reason,
loses its place,
where's the sense of it,
anyway.

its prom tml,
barely 16 hrs away,
i half care,
and the other 1/2's sleepin away,

i wanna dance,
but the place hasta be hyped,
if not,
it'll be like it died.

im tryin to appeal,
to the poet in me,
but obviously it aint workin,
so stop now,will me.

lalalalalaa.
bored.
quite not botherin bout EVERYTHIN.
lollollol.
im juz livin today fer today.
i needta bring my bible to work to read wen there arent no customers.
yay.:)

No comments: