Wednesday, December 21, 2005

fitin ghosts.

things are goin fine.
im sick of fightin ghosts.
really tired wit all this shat.
niwaez.
its christmas season soon.
bein poor sucks.
i've been lookin at stuff n i see stuf i wanna buy fer my fam but im scrapin the bottom of the barrel now.
thus.
shoppin sucks.
i really cant be bothered to blog rite now.
im dam angsty.
so yup.
i shall juz stop here.
cuz im under specific instructions to never blog wenever im angry as i mite offend sensibilities of pple who read my blog n aft tad go tell me sista tad ive got issues.
and despite my repeated appeals fer em to talk to me,
still go talk to my sista.
which i still cant understand cuz if i matter nuf fer you to actually make you wanna say sumthin,
you guy would rather talk to my sista despite me openin myself up to your opinion.
why?
you afraid i'll see thru the faint veneer of concern.
i swear i can count the no of pple tad actually care nuf to come talk to me in ONE hand.
n the saddest part is tad the majority aint even christian.
but the pple tad talk to my sista about me?
the odds swing the other way.
i really dunno wad to say.
maybe im juz angstin again.
but you know wad.
it dun change the fact tad its true.
i bet imma get scolded by my sista again but i really cant be bothered.
i make my testimony by bein honest n forthright to the world.
i put everythin i feel here n bare myself.
you pple can come tell me exactly wad you feel but you dun.
so dun come criticize me.
phoneys.

im 2nd in overall sales fer the month despite bein part time.
n i only lost to alpha bitch who constantly sends me to the storeroom to do stock.
gah.
i really cant be bothered to vent anithin here la.
screw it.
i hate fightin ghosts.

how do you get rid of sumthin tad doesnt exist except in an enthreal form?
you cant.
its times lke tad i really dun wanna bother.
sum fites you can win,
sum you cant.
so yea.
i dun fite battles tad are over before they begin.
so yup.
im done.
at least fer tad particular battlefield.
im gone.

No comments: