Wednesday, December 07, 2005

1st day gone.

hmm.
to sum it up,
today sucked.
ya ever make a decision you know its rite n still regret it?
hmm.
suffice to say,
it was a catonic day.

lets gif ya a run down of my achievements in sales.
1st day of work,
1.2 k
2nd,1.4,
3rd,800,
4th,600<-4 hours only pls)
5th,2.2k,
today,1.6 k.
witout my voice as well.
i figure its pretty good fer a dude who lost his voice.
hmmm.

qi's uploadin the prom pics fer me so i guess i'll have the link ready soon.

wad else.

this line kept echoin itself in my head thruout the whole bloody day as i stared out the shop window.
it comes fer a really underated song.
sisqo's incomplete.

"cuz you witout you gal,my life is incomplete"
more or less sums up everythin i feel today.
oh wellz.
shall go off.
mummy needsta talk to daddy.
later i guess.

juz watched chicken little.
waste of time.
:@


----------------------------------------------------------
was tinkin during the day while blinkin away my uncomfortable contacts,
i tink i figured out one of the quitessential parodoxes tad make up ben.
how can an insecure guy like me appear so cocksure/arrogant/wadever ya wanna call it.

im insecure of the way i look,
im fat,
not really cute,
not really good lookin,
quite short,
a lil stumpy.

but im extremely confident in my abilities fer i feel tad wit God on my side,
n if it be His will,
there be NO way in hell i will fail.
so yup.
:))
finally figured a lil of me out.
pretty pleased wit myself.
woke up wit the stupid hollow feelin within.
pissed the hella outta me i tell you.

oh wellz.
tml's my basic theory eval.
i better pass.
darnit.
its the 1st time i studied fer it.
if i dun make it i'll like punch the monitor thru.
grrrrr.
not in frenly mood now pls.
be wary the grumpy angsty bear.
all hail big ben bear.
kekekeke.
now everyone swears at me.
k.i shall juz shut up now n like read blogs.
bye.
shall wake up early tml to go doctor<$$$$$ flyin away.:(>,den study fer test AGAIN,den go take test,
come back shower n head down to work.
its beyond me why im witout my voice n still the top sales person in my job.
as i said.
confidence in my ability.
cuz i feel God-empowered.
tink bout it.
you'll realise its thru.
im supremely confident went it comes to doin shat but awfully insecure wen it comes to pple's impressions.
make sense dun it.
*shrugs*
studyin time.

No comments: