Thursday, July 17, 2008

freaky mind.

The mind is an evil thing.
I had a terrible nightmare last night.
Its a lil disturbing how your mind singles out your deepest darkest fears and puts them into your dreams in carefully rendered 3D details.

Have you ever had a nightmare that is so vivid, so stark, so utterly horrifying that even though you know its a dream, you cant seem to wake up and stop it from happening. And in that dream, you’re already freaking out and silently screaming. And you know its a dream! And yet you cant stop it. You know if it happened in real life, you’ll be screaming and runnin around like a chicken with its head cut off.

when I was finally saved by my alarm bell, I woke up in cold sweat, with everything on my bed on the floor and my bedsheet was half stripped from the bed. I guess I was trashing about a lil.

But it was really quite scary. The mind is really quite evil.

I once remember when I was a kid,I kept dreaming of huge ass biting snakes. The kinda swallows you whole. Btw im terribly afraid of snakes. But yea. I kept dreaming of meeting snakes that pop out in the weirdest places. And they’ll always have a human like face which screams “CANNIBOL LECTOR x BADDIE from really bad action film” and I’ll always be in sum disturbed position like shittin halfway and my pants prevent me from runnin away, insteada runnin away I’ll would be “Shit should I clean my ass first or run, or should I run den clean my ass, but my pants will be dirty if I dun clean my ass first.” All that kinda stupid thoughts runnin thru the dream-me’s head, as i watch myself get pwned in my dreams, the real me will be like screaming “MOVE IT DUMBASS” den start shouting random facts that “rUN diagonally!!keep changing your direction cuz snakes cant keep up”(btw tads pure fact.you can try that for crocodiles too, if you run in ever widening circles,due to the fact the crocodiles have their legs like a 4 wheel drive,they turn really slow so youll definitely get away unscathed.but if you run str8,they’ll run you down like a freight train)

As it happened last nite,
All I was doing was screaming at the dream-me “ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL ITS NOT REAL!!!!!” as I watched myself do get systematically taken apart n broken down.


You know what is the scariest thing?

Its not the dream.
Its not the fact that the mind is evil.

The scariest thing, is knowing that you’re helpless in the face of it all.
these kinda situations, are definitely not of your own choice.
And the freakist thing is the wondering if it actually came to reality,whether the final circumstance would be as terrible as it was in the dream.

They say the pen is mightier den the sword,
And the tongue is sharper den the sword too.

I guess the main reason behind that saying, is that the human mind is the deadliest weapon of them all.

Telling a person your deepest fears is probably the biggest measure of trust in my opinion after last night’s dream. I was juz thinkin about it.
Do you know your family member’s deepest secrets?i highly doubt so. But im pretty sure a certain person has opened up to you before. Told you things tad no one else in the world knows. And you’re his/her secret keeper. I got my own fair share of these secrets and fears that I realise if I suddenly hate this pple, I can take them apart so methodically. But knowing me if I hate the person I probably will juz never speak to that person again. Im not the spiteful sort.(before you remind me of the single time I was,) I am impulsive, but not spiteful.

In any case,
All I wanted to say was that these pple who opened up to you trust you.
Do your best to be worthy of their trust, cuz they literally give your their kryptonite.
And if even superman falls to kryptonite, what more mere mortals like us.

Faster den a speeding bullet and etc,

But still extremely vulnerable to the thing they’ve told you.

Some of you might say,
If that is the case,
Then this pple are stupid la.
The world is a badass place wanting to crush all opposition.
Why give them more weapons.

To which I reply,

No man is an island,
And everyone needs a person that they can confide to, they can find peace and solace in, and basically take refuge after facing the terrible world every single day.
It may be a loved one, or a close friend. But everyone needs that place.


Okie im done reflecting and feeling disturbed.

Screw this mind man.
Better gimme a good nite’s rest tonite.
Dam if I aint sleepy like shit.

No comments: