Sunday, November 11, 2007

the things tad throw you off balance.

maybe it comes about as a part of everday life tad we see and not really see,
hear and not really hear,
do but not wholeheartedly,
think but not with a proper state of mind,
juz to make the days pass away quicker.
and then there are the things you'll pay the extra attention to,
the stuff you'll see,hear,do for,think of everythin,
cuz you want tad sumtin.

interestingly enuf.
people are never what the seem to be.
i juz got an ORD present from my CO in the form of 3 extras,
for wad reason?
for using the internet computer in camp.

now i could go along justifying why its okay and shit,
but yea rules say kenot,
and yea.i dun obey stupid rules,
i had barely sat down on the dam chair and he walked in,
the person before me had juz vacated,
so the screen showed a picture of his gf.
CO walks in,
sees the girl photo and goes nuts,
listens to my explanation,
den "okay okay,dun do it again."
so me thinkin tad everythin is all good,
skips back to my workstation and hammers away.
next thing i hear my NSF officer shoutin "oi SIAO LIAO LA CO SEND EMAIL"
suffice to say i got passed up the chain of command till my s3 gaf me 3.
said sumthin about making an example outta me
now personnaly i dun really care,im hopin they're weekend duties so i can add to my off collection,
but seriously.

i always thought that in NS everyone's a brother,
we all wink toget,
we pee in the wind toget,
everythin
but lesson is learnt,
wen careers are a factor,
always use the NSF for your steppin stone.

for that matter,

my s3 made me make a sign tad prohibits EVERYONE from using tad computer witout his explicit permission and sends out an email to everyone in the unit.

now since i was on guard yest,
i went downstairs to take a look,
and i found a "history" tab and saw a scroll bar the size of my blog's
now that my frens is a freakin long list of websites.
i saw things from frenster to facebook to suggestive ones lik "iwantyou.com.#@"

example outta me?
LOL @ you pls.
a stupid rule will ALWAYS be disobeyed.

i made this sign.

"dun try your luck,
people are forgiving,
SAF isnt"

i should add this to it

"SAF rules are stupid,
do it if you can get away wit it"

i remember sumthin my platoon sgt told us in sispec.

he said the unspoken rule of SAF is that you can do anithin you want,but not get caught,
but he also said sumthin tad i'll always hold true to myself,

when caught,
serve the punishment,
and move on.
this place is only for 2 years.
dun make waves.

which restrained the shit outta my on fri as i was signing the 3 extras.
not to make a mountain outtaa molehill,
but seriously,
you want best unit for 2 years runnin?
KEKE you juz pissed off the wrong dude mr co sir.
lets see all your documents go missing come audit.

/spit.

niwae.
no waves ftw.

stupid rules will NEVER be obeyed la.

yea.
thing that throw you off balance.
you tink you've seen so much,
you know o much,
and this kinda shit happens.
wadever happened to "i got your back"
liar.

but then again.
its not juz limited to the army world isit?
even in the civilian life,
you tink you've got it all figured out.
and then sumthin comes and upsets the cart.
and suddenly you're left quite stymied in the wind,
all ready to fall over cuz your thoughts are caught up in a whirlwind.

interesting how things appear,
and how they really are.

No comments: