Monday, November 26, 2007

2 lines to let your enjoy.

1st line was heard this morning when i went out in my lack-o-sleep-inspired breakfast/market run at 8 in the morning aft sleepin at 6.-_-

me:Auntie,3 packet wanton mee,2 x dry with chilli,1 x soup
auntie:okay.

aft preparing the noodles,
i realised that the dry one no soup,
and since i quite fancy a nice peppery soup in the morning to get me started,

me:auntie,can you packet another small packet of soup for the dry noodles one?
auntie:eh,sorry hor,the soup kenot packet one.will spoil.

den juz now my soup noodles the soup different meh.
i tell you,
it took every single ounce of my restrain not to shoot back a retort.
grumpy me with lack o sleep,and not being to eat wad i wanna eat is not good for sum1's health,
and im juz concerned tad it aint me.
/growl.


and,
on satuday.
whilst on my way to dance,
i heard the most traumatic thing a lil boy hasta hear please.

this mummy was walkin outta the MRT pullin her lil boy with her,
boy was stumblin cuz he was playin his nintendo DS.


mummy: BOY AH I TELL YOU KEEP YOUR DS ALR.LATER I TAKE YOU CASTRATE(cartridge) I TELL YOU.den i see you play what.

im tellin you,
the look on the kid's face was priceless x 1.
and the looks on the other pple's faces?
priceless x many.
HAHAHA
zhen de lo.
really not 1 x traumatic memory

No comments: