Sunday, June 24, 2007

bdaE!!!!

im 21!!!!
not old nuf to be wise, not young nuf to be stupi.
thus enters a new stage in life.
:D

as im about to go back to camp,aint really got much to say,
juz gonna put a shoutout.
will post pics next time i get home.
which will prob be this fri.:D

thanks:

1) to mummy,daddy,sister.:)
for helpin me make the food tad you guys wolfed down.:)

2) relatives,
blood is thicker then water, Godma,5th uncle,3rd auntie,2nd auntie,everyone who came.:)

3rd) Fysh,Alv,Est,Ian,
for helpin me set up stuff and chillin wit me before the party.:)

4th)Qi,Mail,Per,Angela
for being the smileys at a seriously too many guys party.:D
but imma guys' guy so :P

5th)maris stella hoes.
dud,wickermasuriya joshua kane ta- shu ya,giant and kenneth.:P
no thanks for teh raping you guys gave me tho.
still got bruises.:@

6th)ming and ziyang.:P
my ns f-buddies.:P

7th) last but not least.tad special girl tad told me she wasnt coming but still travelled from TAMPINES all the way over to come over to sleep @ fyshes house.rofl.:P Thanks GROWLIA!!!!!much love kplstnx.
mai angst me kthnx bye:D


thank you all for makin my 21's sumtin special.:D

No comments: