Saturday, March 10, 2007

realism

okie.
lets start of by dispellin the 1st myth of today.
there is no such thing as "healthy pain"
i refer to the aches that come aft healthy exercise.
had a SAFSA hockey tourney yest.
man.
outta shape wunt begin to cover it.:(
i juz learnt a new level of pain with regards to sore muscles.
and my knee is bent outta shape so much so wen i roll over in sleep i bite off a scream of pain cuz i can literally feel my joints grating.:(
pain pain pain.
but it was worth it as i won a silver medal.:P
this comin from a team that nearly didnt field cuz we didnt haf enuf players.
the average age of our team was 38.lol.
agains all 20+s from Guards,Navy n the other divisions.
all my team were warrant officers.all dam outta form.left me n this OCT to run arnd the entire pitch.
by the end of the 1st game i was so winded i was twisted in half.-_-
boh kui pls.:(

i would show you the trophy but since my sister happily took both the digital cameras in the house.i cant.

juz got back from watchin 300 with fysh.
who drags me outta the house away from the com nowadays.lol.
cuz i refuse to do anithin but focus on gettin my axe in WoW.
its a pretty sweet show.:)

but i still wanna watch the will smith show.
anyone wanna accompany please?:)

niwaez.
im gonna go back to gaming.
cya next post wen im emo.:P

No comments: