Friday, November 24, 2006

frustration

so much has been happenin lately.
i dunno why but im juz so filled wit frsutration im totally annoyed.
like bite your head off in 1 big chomp kinda pissed off.
sighz.

niwaez.
update on me now.
i've graduated my course in AFS,
im now in 3DA,my last n final postin,where i'll get my 3rd n hopefully 4th stripe.
i got posted to OPs room,which means i work ina office kinda environment,
workin directly under a major.
the major's a MAJOR pain in the ass,so it aint exactly a good thing.
good thing is tad i dun pull tad many duties so i oughta be able to get my weekends pretty frequently.
which if i had gone to either missle batteries insteada overseein em like im doin now,i wouldnt haf.
i dunno why im so frustrated actually.
i should be rejoicing.
but im still feelin disruntled.
maybe its the pple im posted with.
in this move to the ops room,
im seperated from my closest course mates n their enjoyments,
the tv,dvds n all the other nonsense tad we do in AFS.
stuff tad i was so lookin forward to wen i came to unit.

things wit qi are also extremely frustratin.
the line tad was so clearly drawn once has eroded to sumthin so insignificant.
i myself dun know where i stand anymore.
n i dunno wad im doin.
i feel hopeless n helpless.
sighz.

screw it.
im done talkin.
coupla pics from the past coupla weeks.
















No comments: