Saturday, April 22, 2006

today is our book out day.

hmm.
2nd week in bmt has passed.
and i guessed more lessons learned.
:))

in the earlier part of the week.
i was really quite demoralised.
why?
cuz my hp batt was low.
heh.
imma weird person in the sense tad i cant be without my contact wit my loved ones.
so wen my hp batt started dyin,
my morale fell as well.
hmmm.
i got really grumpy n all.
tad coupled toget wit my inability to do pushups n chin ups cuza my hand pain really pissed the shat outta me.
so yea.
i got a lil grumpy.
but yea.
wunt go into the nitty gritty,
but yea.
it wunt happen again.
i realised tad i haf a prob wit expression.
you're prob tinkin la "dun be a clown la.you amek so much ambient noise you cant express yourself??"
but it realised my prob comes from the fact tad i store alot inside me.
and wen it bursts.
its tis multidirectional fire hose tad basically blasts everything in its way.

wen it did at least it was in a really cute n unobvious way.
it was durin an idealogue wit my sections mates regardin whether or not to go chiong fer ocs.
so yea.
basicallly.
there was this foo tad like gaf me tis sense tad he was really arrogant n all.
so i really couldnt take it n i burst.
and every single time he made a point,
i shot him down.
till a point tad like none of my section mates had an idea of wad my stand was.
but yea.
they all got really worrried fer me which i tink is a good thing.
at least they care a lil bit i guess.

hmmm.
you can never ever please everyone.
esp guys.
they all look fer diff things.
and fer every group tad you win over,
you lose a group.
it sumthin tad you know but yet you nv are truly prepared cuz you juz wanna be loved by all i guess.
quitoxic but yea.
cant help it.

hmmm.
runnin is no longer a problem fer me i guess.
cuz we run EVERY SINGLE MORNIN WITHOUT FAIL.
other companies haf 5BX(5 basic exercises),
maybe every 2 or 3 days,inclusive of a 1.6 km run.
ours???
5BX everyday plus 5-6 lap run.
and our 5BX,
other compnies chant "1,2,3,4,2,2,3,4" so on and so forth.
ours chant "1,2,3,4,i love mohawk,2,2,3,4,i love mohawk"and so forth.
i.e,
in 1 count of other companies,
1 set of 4 is 2 pushups,situps,jumpin jacks etc...
ours 1 set of 4 is 4 of every of the above.

and other companies do maximum 20.
today,
mohawk did 50 counts of jumpin jacks,2 sets of 30 counts of pushups n 2 sets of 20 counts of flutter kicks.
trust me.
100 stupid jumpin jacks,
sumbody's muscle is DEFINITELY GONNA CRAMp.
and lagi best.
rite before book out n stand by bed area cleanin.
so like.
basically no platoon made the stand by area.
but yea.
got screamed at CSM,
got threatened to be confined,
den yea.
bookout.
rushed to buy my stuff,
rush home to shower,
den went to meet her,
spent time fer a while,
den sent her off to dinner wit her frens,
rushed home fer dinner n laundry,
n chillin now.
:))
admin time +++++.
:))
i always get so motivated once im home i feel like i can take on the world again.
bein wit my loved ones makes me strong i swear.
:))

oh wellz.
gonna slack n watch tv fer a while.
i wanna listen to music but daddy wants to watch tv so yea.
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@:@

No comments: