Sunday, April 30, 2006

3 weeks gone.

my 3rd week in camp is over.
and hmm.
there's only another 4?5? more weeks.
and tis week wen i book it,
it would mark another monumental point in my NS life as this week is my field camp week.
which means i would be gone from here fer a total of 2 more weeks.
not really lookin forward to it as it will be a wearisome journey n taskin.
im worried of the challenges i'll face,
but im more determined to make em good.
command sch is wad im lookin fer.
hopefully i'll have wad it takes to get me there.

hmmm.
tis past week has been particularly tiring as it marks my return from my hand injury.
in actual fact,
it doesnt,
but i haf told myself to ignore the pain n juz train fer fear tad i wunt be able to get to command sch should my injury be of such a sustained time tad i wouldnt be able to get my silver for my IPPT at the end of BMT.
so yea.
i've been doin pushups n chin ups ignorin all the pain by restin my weight on my left hand.
which explains why my left side's achin really badle.
we did IMT which is basically computerised shootin tis week as well.
i got a pretty good groupin considerin i wasnt from ncc or sum other uniform group tad gave me a chance to shoot before.
the best in my platoon shot a groupin size for 4 bullets of 1.1 cm.
tad's ghey.
cuz basically,
one bullet's width's 5.56 mm.
so yea.
go figure how ghey is tad.
i got a groupin of 1.8 fer my very first try,
which i was incredibly proud of,
but den yea.
as i got more n more tired,
den yea.
my groupin finally averaged out at about between 2.6 n 2.
which is decent i guess.
but yea.
aimin fer better.
:))

wad else.
we had tis really tough day which was strength trainin,close combat skills n SOC.
in like CAT2 weather,
which is basically a heat alert.
so yea.
we were wearin the long sleeved uniforms in th heat n runnin around lookin like fools.
trust me.
its only aft runnin around in army boots tad you truly appreciate runnin shoes.
in tad uniform,
each step is a major effort.
i tink i've lost a bit of weight,
but not nuf i feel.
cuz only 1 person commented i lost weight.
so yea.
shall aim to lose more weight.
hopefully i can cut down to about maybe 70 n start chisellin from there.
and maintain.
which means wavin goodbye to indulgent living but yea.
a healthy slim lookin body's prob worth it.

hmmm.
wad else.
my section cum bunk is startin to really bond toget,
i finally begin to feel a sense of belongin.
it s a start to combatin the initial lonliness tad i felt n struggled to cope with.
but i realised another thing missed.
its personal space.
wen you hafta share your personal space wit so many pple,
it gets stiflin.
and i didnt realise it till i booked out.

tad wen you book out,
you juz want time alone.
you juz wanna be arnd the pple who are you life n tad's about it.
you dun hafta do very much,
say very much,
juz bein in the presence is good nuf.

wen i booked out yest,
my section went fer lunch.
den i came home.
there was alot of initial disagreement,
but yea.
in the end i manage to spend time wit my family n my girl.
hmmm.
went out to celebrate angela's birthday,
had dinner at glutton's bay n headed into the party at dxo fer a while juz to take a look n chill out.
i miss the club.
i haf good memories there perhaps,
and tad's why i like the place.
i like dbl o even more but yea.
21 except fer thurs.
me?thurs?not possible.
but one thing's fer sure.
the next time i book out,
which should the thurs one week away from now.
imma go club.
i wanna dance.
since i book out on thurs nite,
fri nite's party time.
anyone???:))
time to go dance n moooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeee.:))

No comments: