Tuesday, January 17, 2006

ponder.

hmm.
well.
im injured!!!:)
heh.
cuz i was runin fer the bus yest,
den my rite food slipped on the step n slid all the way along its path,
twistin itself n scrapin my left knee againt the asphalt yest,
leavin "blood n skin n dna" on the ground there.
yes.
thus my highly immobile state wit my rite ankle elevated and my left knee flexed.
cuz if it aint flexed,
wen i flex it,
all the dried blood'll crack n it'll bleed again.

its been a long time since i pondered.
i really wonder wad's goin on in my life.
at least spiritually.
my mummy's been insistin tad i've a callin in the teachin min.
so did sista becky from way back.
another big sign tad my mummy took it as confirmation to the naggin she's been
giving me's tad i got my 1st relief teachin job today.
and i couldnt go cuz im limpin.
kinda seems funky eh?
mummy says its the devil at work and i should go into teachin fer real.
but then again.
bein a teacher's been my main ambition since dunno when pls.
kinda confusin in its entity.
shrugs
who knows.
who can tell.

i was juz readin a fren on mine's blog.
n i was kinda happy tad yea.
ina sense,
its muz prob her own ponderations,
but there was a time where wad she wrote was sumthin mentioned during our last conver.
hmmm.
i dunno.
i juz tot it was noteworthy.
i dun even know if she reads my blog,
but to her "tink it thru".
before its too late.

im not really ina ponderin mood i tink.
im kinda juz ramblin.
its kinda hard to tink wen your leg's throbbin n you can feel ya knee blood tryin to goo up to form a protective layer over the wound so it wunt get infected.

niwaez.
i shall tell ya'll about my driving exp!!:))
i've been pretty far along in my drivin alr.
im on the main road and i went up to 70kmh in gear 4.
:))
its really quite a rush but yet its highly scary as you know outta sudden,
you haf the responsibility of not only ya vehicle,
but not to knock down those stupid jaywalkers who wait at the side of the road.
i.e-me.
i have never in my WHOLE life felt to terrified as wen i was goin at 60 and
this stupid boy came barrelin down this hill at the roadside like he was goin to cross.
i would've emergenc braked if not fer my instructor who said "go."
one word but yea.
it turned out to be rite cuz he stopped RITE AT THE KERB.
i was mutterin under my breath,
my knuckles were clenched tight on the wheel till the instructor told me to relax.
:@:@:@:@:@:@

funky.
the instructors i realised,
have absolutely no qualms about tellin you to do new things about 1 sec before you hafta do it.
example:instructor'll bold.
i.e-i've never made a turn before,
turn left at 17.
huh!?(goes past 17)
turn left at 18!
huh!!!(brakes,nearly stalls,swing the wheel madly,go into the lane,correct)
i've hever turned before.
tad's why muz start lo.

n i'll be like %#^$@$%&#$^#@

then came the best thing.
rite turns.
man.
wen you're still havin trouble wit not stallin,
and ya mind's filled wit terrifyin images of ya car stallin in traffic's way,
he still didnt gif none warning.
man.
:@
i was in cold sweat la.

its highly challengin.
and its really sumthin teachin me the severity of driving n all.
funky stuff.
but wenever i have lesson,
NO BLOODY JAYWALKIN DAMMIT.
thanks.mucho gracias.
:))

No comments: