Thursday, January 05, 2006

dadadumthumpthump

hmmm.
wogay.
wad else is new.
i hate gettin conned wen lookin fer a serious job.
its annoyin!!!
went fer 3 interviews today n 2 of em were from the same company juz different floors.
annoyin.
oh wellz.
shall pray fer a proper job soon.
i intend to go back to indo on tues if a cant find a proper one over the weekend.
so wad if its 5.5 n only bounces to 6.5aft a while.
its a job i guess.
im sicka wastin away at home.
i figure i get myself a job,
go buy myself a pair of black converse shoes,
chill out n use my silver pen to make it "me" n yea.
juz go work n learn the bar if i can at the same time.
:))
househ.

tml got appreciation svc.
oh shat.
wad's the time.
wait.
i got check.
great.
the letter doesnt include a time.
nvm.
shall juz bounce in the car aft my driving lesson i guess.
:))

speakin of which.
i shall begin driving lessons tml.
:))
my main aim by tml is to master it fast n make it past the 3rd gear module.
:))
i dun have my pdl yet,
and if im not wrong,
tad's bout the highest ya can go witout a pdl.
so yup.
:))
i wanna attain tad by tml.
:))
den hail me 1337.
scarli i come out wit only a one tick.
:(
lol.
i laf myself stupid la.
:))
shiftin to 3rd gear's the 4th tick.
:))
yea.
lolol.
im bored.
shall go find sumthin to do.

No comments: