Friday, September 16, 2005

blasted heat.

hmm.
i've got a tune fer the song.
:)
mite be a lil pirated but waddaheck.:)
i tink it sounds really good.:)

one of my best so far if i may say so myself.:)
i wanna WOW.:)
i was checkin out the com ads.
and dell's got this really nice one tad's goin fer like 1.4 k online.
cant wait fer the A's to be over,
get a job,
get a com,
get my license,
get a level 60 n go get fit wit SRC n church soccer.:)
MAN!.:)

tad is the life as far as i can see.
plus next week if all goes well i can get to go momo wit josh.:)
YAY.
hmmm
was in the library this mornin study.
den on my break i read this.

plus i was tinkin about it durin test hours..

wad IS true love?

is it:
acceptance that the person does not have feelins fer you?
or:
stickin on n hope of winnin her over?

is it:
stickin through thick n thin?
or:
knowin wen to call it quits?

is it:
puttin the other's emotions first n lettin go?
or:
persistin till the end?

it all seems so simple at the start.
clear vision.
"i will love tis person"
but yet wen the problems arise,
its relly time to be able to answer these questions.
shrugs.
dunno pls.
it aint any of my problems.
juz wonderin.
wad do YOU pple tink.
tag your response or comment.

the papers have been interestin to say the least.
math was really amusing.
paper one encouraged mi like mad,
paper 2 discouraged me like mad.

chem-so far its only been paper 3.
im pretty encouraged so far.
if i dun screw up too badly,
im pretty sure i can pull off a pretty good result.

phy-mcq was madness,
paper 2 was madness 2.
my physics'smad alr.
needta mug smart fer it soon man.
bleah.

g.p's
the golden goose man
my supposed golden subject mite be screwed.
here's wad happened.

accordin to my G.P tutor,
to write a cohesive g.p essay,
i hadta come up wit an essay plan.
correct?
so tad's wad i did.
and den i wrote a WHOLE essay.
n reread it.
didnt flow nicely.
so i crumpled it up,
den wrote a new one.
time elasped at this point was bout 40 mins.
wrote to the 3rd para,
read it,
tot i really looked lke shat,
crumpled it up.
den i gave up,
wrote on a WHOLE new topic.
and finished it with about 2 mins to spare.
quite ridiculous.
im not expectin anythin spectacular from tad paper man.:@
and like my paper 2,
for once i tink i can get more den like 2 marks fer summary.
wad an irony.
fer one i do well fer tad section,
den now im screwin up my paper one.
GRRRR.
:@:@:@:@:@:@:@@:@:@:@

im titlin the song :waitin.
gonna record the song usin sum creative mp3 player n if it turns out well,
find a place to host it n link it to my blog so i can share it wit the world.
YAY.

here are the more refined lyrics tad fit in with the beat.

waitin

19 yrs have come to pass,
on this road tad is my last.
my heart it yearns fer you alone,
fer all my wrongs can i atone....

i've been waitin fer so long now,
i've been waitin to hear i do from you,
been waitin to hold you in my arms,
been waitin.........
im still waitin..

everynite before i close my eyes,
wish tad you were by my side,
n wen i wake up to the dawn,
your eyes will be my light...

i've beeen waitin fer so long now,
i've been waitin to hear i do from you,
been waitin to hold you in my arms,
been waitin..........

gal why cant you see,
tad you belong here with me,
in my arms,i'll keep you warm,
its here where you belong,
how long do you wanna,
wanna drag things out..
fer while you were thinkin...

i've been waitin fer so long now,
i've been waitin fer so long,
juz to hold in my arms gal,
juz to hear you say you do,
i've been waitin,waitin fer so long now..
i've been waitin,waitin fer you,
i've been waitin,waitin fer you gal,
i've been waitin fer so long..

and im still waitin...



that's it.
meanwhile
here's sumthin fer all cheap thrillers.

fysh'll love this one.:)
http://fungod.com/coppermine/displayimage.php?album=12&pos=13

another;
http://www.grab.com/games/view.php?game=207

No comments: