Wednesday, September 14, 2005

19 yrs.

havin screwed my math paper 2 to a form beyond recognition,
i decided to be creative n write a short song.


(verse)
19 yrs have come to pass,
on this road tad is my last,
my heart yearns fer you alone.
all my wrongs,can i atone,

(chorus)
been waitin so long fer you now,
waitin to hear i do from you,
waitin to hold you in my arms....
waitin................
im still waitin....

(verse 2)
everyday before i close my eyes,
tink of you n visualise,
wishin you were here by my side,
you eyes will be my light..

(chorus)

(bridge)

gal why cant you see,
you belong to me,
in my arms,
i'll keep you warm,
how long do you wanna drag it on...
juz how long....cuz while you were tinkin...

(chorus)

lesson learnt.
if you cant do math paper,
fully utilize your time by writin aimless songs.
tad way.
at least you'll have sumthin to blog about later.
hurrhurr.
math paper was screwed,
my stats are screwed,
hopefull i'll still pass overall tho im highly doubtful.
chem paper 3 was pretty decent.
next up g.p.
im hopin to get my A grade back again.
at least the report sheet'll look better.
GAH.:@
hate studyin.

serene:heh.been a long time since we last talked.:)
heh.n its not like i got a choice.
whether i want to or not i gotta stick it thru man.its 3 yrs.:)
maybe thing's 'll be easier wen i get to uni.:)

No comments: