Friday, March 07, 2008

emoz nemoz.

i've been chattin up to certain pple ive neglected for the longest time.
pple tad came into my life from the weirdest directions.
and somehow the topic always drifts to the person's love life.
lol.
love truly iz all around eh?
and its juz seems to me tad it really is all a matter of time and place.

i read this from someone's blog,

"is love really tad complicated,or is it us human beings that make it so"

i juz dunno.
being really tired makes you really really emo.
sleeping less den 5 hours will day will wear you down eventually.
esp since im on my self inspired project.
heh.and insteada of dropping off to bed the instant i put down the phone everynite like i used to,
i find myself rolling it over and over in my head till i doze off from weariness.
and still no solution
in all honesty to myself,
there prob isnt one,
the only solution would be as time moves on i guess.

___________________________________________________________
okie
lol
lost my train of thought.
shall continue when i get home.
been rushin meetings all round the clock.
10 mins to knock off!!!
_____________________________________________________________

hmm.okie,im too tired to really blog coherently.
still got stuff to do before tmr comes.
imma come back another day.
=P

No comments: