Saturday, May 20, 2006

1.5 weeks to POP.

field camp's gone,
so's range.
im left wit 2 more critical junctures in my NS life before block leave arrives n i hafta await my posting.
i really hope i get into command sch but it doesnt look promising.
i cant do my chin ups.
and tad's sumthin tad takes time to train.
its the 20th.
i POP on the 6th of june.
10 days black leave to try to pass.
i.e,
i haf approx 25 days to get my pull ups to 9 to get a silver fer my IPPT.
surprisingly nuf,
i managed to survive my run.
:))
and made a silver timing.
to all you pple out there,
runnin';s like no kick,
but i'l haf you know,
tis is the guy tad trained fer 2 weeks before his napfa test and still didnt manage to pass at a time of 1230 and in the end hadta pakat wit his frens to make sure he didnt go into ns 2 months early.
:))
HAHAH
so yea.
wen i took the test yest,
i was really glad to see tad i manage to hit 11:39 or 40.
one of em.
either way.
im really proud of myself n really happy.
i did 53 situps,
but i was really pissed regardin my stupid jump n shuttle run.
my shuttle degraded from 8.7 to 9.7!!!!
1 whole ridiculous second!!!
and my jump.
no more basketbal n now i only jumpin arnd 240.
wad happened to my 256!!!!:@:@:@:@:@:@@
ruddy hell.

this week was really relaxed tho.
we had imt fer the 1st few days,
and range on wed n thurs.
im really sad cuz i missed my marksman by 1 lousy shot,
but yea.
27/32 aint all tad bad considerin i had 2 I.As.
one of which was durin snap target.
oh well.
wad else.
nothing much i guess.
next week's IPPT and Sit test.
hope my weekend doesnt get blown.
oh wellz.
shall go chill n wait fer qi's call den i shall bath n go town.
:))
DA VINCI CODE AWAITS!!!:))

No comments: