Wednesday, March 29, 2006

hockey.rained out

hmmm.
had hockey today.
met d earlier whilst buyin my rashes cream fer camp.
hmmm.
i am really quite a bit scared tad my sensitive skin will like kill me in camp.
:(
i get rashes if in contact wit loadsa dirt.
hope i wunt like get it dam bad.
if i do i dunnit be occifer alr.
:(
oh wellz.
not tad i tink my chances are high niwaez.
flat feet plus weak ankles.
:(
pfft.

niwaez.
went fer hockey today.
met d earlier to have lunch.
den we went toget on the bus.
didnt really get to play cuz ms chua decided to have one of her "discipline talks" again.
which i approve of but not wen tournament is so near.
den aft tad..
went to pick baby n send her home.
yup.
tad's about it.
i sumtimes do the most ridiculous things.
oh wellz.
was back by 515 la.
so yup.

chillin!!!:))
i need games.
fysh!!!!
lend me d2 cd.
anyone wit game cd lend me.
NOWZ.
:))

No comments: