Saturday, February 11, 2006

certain thoughts.

i dunno why,
but i've got lotsa time to tink bout stuff recently.
hmmm.
maybe its those empty bus rides with chilly air cons and me huddlin in the corner wit an ipod which chooses crazily apt songs fer the moment be it christian,ballads,emo rock n all.
emotive music i guess.
its al the ipod's fault i guess.
tsk.

niwaez.
this here's the song of yest.and today.

Babyface's - The Loneliness

Im sitting here

Thinking bout
How im gon-na do without
You around in my life
and how am I gon' get by
I ain't got no days
Just lonely nights
You want the truth
Well girl im not alright
Feel out of place and out of time
I think im gonna lose my mind

So tell me how you feel (im lonely)
Are you for real (so lonely)
Do you still think of me (i think of you)
Baby still (You only)
Do you dream of me at night (like i dream of you all the time)
So let me tell you how it feels (its like everyday i die)
Wish i was dreaming but its real (when i open up my eyes)
Let me tell you how it feels (and don't see your pretty face)
I think that i will never love again.

I miss your face
i miss your kiss
I even miss the arguments
That we would have from time to time
I miss you standing by my side
I'm dying here its clear to see
There ain't no you,
God knows there ain't no me
Don't wanna live,
I wanna die
If I cant have you in my life

So tell me how you feel (im lonely)
Are you for real (so lonely)
Do you still think of me (i think of you)
Baby still (You only)
Do you dream of me at night (like i dream of you all the time, so lonely)
Oh let me tell you how it feels (its like everyday i die)
Wish i was dreaming but its real (when i open up my eyes)
Let me tell you how it feels (and don't see your pretty face)
I think that I will never love again

sum1 that song was ghostinly apt last nite.
you know.
wen i came home last nite n i saw my sister awake talkin to her bf over the net,
sumthin struck me.
me n my sista always joked about it,
but yea.
i realise its terribly true.
i need a gf like my sister.
sum1 who's had years to know me,who understands me in and out,
a strong individual who knows wen to and when not to cater to my rubbish.
sum1 who knows wad to do to me and at the right time.
but i guess.
its unfair to ask it of any gal out there.
no one in the world knows me like my family rite.:)
so yea.

but sumthings really sadden me.
but i've made a decision to let em not affect me.
so they shant.:)

there's one aspect of life i always wished fer.
tad is to always come home to somebody.
esp if its a hard day's work.
but irregardless.
sum things will forever remain true.
actions i regret will always be regretted cuz the solution's not in sight.
to me the lines are clear cut,
the priorities are set clear.
maybe cuz i tink bout shat so much.

but i realised sumthin.
being a 2nd,3rd,4th, anithin but position one priority of a certain sum1 sucks.
but then again.
life's a bitch n there's a lesson in this so who am i to complain.
:)
aft all.
my insecurities prob hadta be solved one day i guess.
mite as well be now.:)

aight.
imma go try n see if wow still works.
my subscription was supposed to end yest.:)
teehee.

love n peace to all.

in keepin up wit times,
im currently workin the floor at indochine's Bar Savanh at club street.
that's close to chinatown fer those who wanna visit.:)
from chinatown mrt its about 5 mins walk.
im not yet behind the bar yet cuz i gotta learn and memorise the lists of cocktails n all before i can step behind n begin to mix drinks.
but at the same time.
it shouldnt be too long i guess.n hope.:)
i mean.
i came to learn a skill.
lets hope the skill is well learnt.
even if i make all of 20 drinks.
if the 20 drinks help me entertain guests next time in my dream home which has a mini bar,
i figure i've come out waaaaaaaay ahead.:)

come down n visit in 2 weeks!!!:)
i figure i'll be behind the bar then.:)
heh.
i've made a grand total of 2 cocktails.
mocktails la.
pinky n sunshine.:)
muzly juz fruit juices.:)
but they are pretty tasty.:)

oh wellz.
wow time.
if it doesnt work i'll be back.:)

No comments: