Tuesday, August 16, 2005

josh groban-you raise me up.

w.r.t Teacher's Day performance,
once again i fear of a monumental cock up.
why?
cuz basicaly the student council doesnt HAVE a clue as to wad A.V means,
plus the A.V crew dun either.
so in other words,
if we hafta play to a hall containin 1.2 k pple,
usin lousy small 10W speakers,
we can all count to 3,
and clap hands.

anyway.
the song rote tad we're preparing n den decide later.

1)you raise mi up-josh groban.(confirmed singin tis one fer the teachers)
2)are you gonna be my gal-jet
3)james blunt-you're beautiful
4)daniel powter-bad day.

as you can tell.
since its gonna be my last performance.
i aint exactly holdin anythin back.
hahaha.
we got 3 performance songs to achieve.
its time to see if we can rise to the challenge whilst studyin.
as i call it.
its the performers acid test.
if we can achieve this 3 songs within the next 3 days wit only one jam session.
we're ready to do this aft jc in my humble opinion.
so thus.
this shall be my test fer myself n hopes w.r.t sch band.
alv's band i dunno whether i in or not.
lalala.

hmmm.
wad else.
nuttin much else.
gonna go spend a while more figurin out howta get my pic to display n if kenot imma go do my g.p summary alr.
hail.

No comments: