Sunday, July 10, 2005

wad can one say.

its really been sucha crappy week,
sucha crappy weekend.
im really sorry fer the grim looks,
the snappiness tad i've layered onto pple.
but at in the end.
i really cant fault my actions pls.
it came from the frustrations of the inevitablity of how one's life's gonna turn out and the frustration of bein unable to change society and the wheels tad continue spinnin on wit time.
it juz sucks pls.
tis was supposed to be God's world.
n likw.
it rawlly sucks la.
i realy regret my actions of the past.
i know they'll come back to haunt mi one day.
i wish i had been wiser.
but everythin happens fer a reason n i choose to believe tad sumthin good will come out of this.
everythin will work out in the end.
i will learn my lessons.
i will be wise.
i will work my way overseas and make sure i turn out to be sumthin tad God'll be proud of.
i shall return being a fine n upstart gentlemen n start leadin kids in my life long dream of being a teacher who changes lives.
i really wanan make sure i can do all tad.
but at the same time i hafta have the financial security before all that is possible.
and i hafta work my ass off to get oversaes n get my stupid certificates to prove to the world im woth tad money.
so thus.
the reason fer my frustration.
but all i wanan do now is save money n study hard.
so im really dissapointed wit myself.
but yet i know.
im not gonna have time fer anithin else.
sighz.
sucks la.:(
dunno wad im talkin bout too.
hopefully wen friday comes about.
i'll be more clear minded by then.
goodbye all.
sighz.

No comments: